GSA’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Small Business (OASIS SB) is a next generation contract vehicle designed to provide federal agencies with streamlined acquisition of their complex professional service needs. This hybrid government-wide acquisition vehicle allows flexibility in integrating contract types and provides services to both the commercial and non-commercial sectors. OASIS SB maximizes opportunities for small businesses while solving agencies comprehensive service requirements.
The OASIS vehicle provides a wide range of experience and expertise across many different service areas. The core disciplines covered under the OASIS SB contract are: Program Management, Management Consulting, Engineering, Scientific, Logistics, and Financial.
To learn more about GSA OASIS SB please visit their website: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/104731
GSA has awarded Ikun, LLC prime contracts under two core areas of the OASIS vehicle – Pool 1 (wide range of professional services) and Pool 4 (Life Sciences and Biotechnology R&D). With proven comprehensive strategy and operations, information technology and cyber security, materiel management and logistics, domestic operations center capabilities, asset forfeiture, and privacy management, Ikun is focused on delivering quality services to various federal agencies. In addition, our team offers a wide array of technical services including:
Engineering & Technical Services
Our team provides mission platform systems development encompassing life cycle management of requirements, design, integration, testing, deployment, operations, maintenance and ongoing logistics support.
- C4ISR Systems
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Information Assurance/Security
- Environmental Research
- Multi-Media, VTC Support
- Energy and Sustainability
With a wide range of mission systems services, Ikun is able to successfully deliver clients with outsourced workforce solutions, SME staffing and support of mission critical strategy development, policy and practices, intelligence gathering and distribution to ensure information sharing, emergency preparedness and crisis action readiness and response.
- Subject Matter Experts: Intel, Law Enforcement & Security
- Business Process Modeling
- Lifecycle Logistics Management
Aviation Logistics & Maintenance
Ikun delivers clients a full spectrum of aviation services including aircraft maintenance, airfield support services, fuels management, aviation ground equipment maintenance and overhaul, vehicle and equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, equipment maintenance, and procurement.
- Aircraft maintenance, aviation-related repair – fixed and rotary wing
- Supply chain management – integrated warehouse and supply services
- Logistics Management and life cycle sustainment management
- Range Maintenance
- Transportation coordinators
- Fuel Operations – bulk fuel storage, air craft refueling, transfer, testing and management
Facilities Operation & Maintenance
The Ikun team consistently strengthens our clients’ operational performance, providing innovative solutions that maximize efficiency while delivering exceptional quality of services and reducing costs.
- Integrated Base and Installation Operations
- Facility, Vehicle and Weapons Maintenance
- Site Renovation
- Administrative and Quality of Life Services
The Ikun team is a leader in facility infrastructure, developing and delivering innovative professional services to perform back office business processes, logistics, and facilities and base management to increase operational efficiency and improve quality of service for our clients.
- Interior Design
- Medical Equipment and Planning
- Relocation Services
- Technology Services
- Project Management
- Public Relations
The Ikun team enables some of the most demanding clients to achieve their goals through the design, implementation and ongoing operations and maintenance of physical infrastructure solutions in complex information systems environments to ensure continuity of operations and information security, integrity and availability.
- Information Assurance
- Data Center Services
- Data Center Transformation
- Enterprise Database Services
- Enterprise Software and Cyber Security
- Networks and Communications
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Technology Products
- Software Development (Agile Processes)
- Data Fusion
For more information on Ikun’s OASIS SB services please contact us.
Paul Kwiatkowski, OASIS SB COPM
Phone: (301) 412-1801
Sanjeev Hirani, OASIS SB COCM
Phone: (703) 766-6260
DUNS #: 786997739